Working at MESA
MESA values the uniqueness and diversity of people, and we strive to create an environment where every person feels appreciated, respected, and included. This principle is at the core of the culture we create. We’re looking for people who want to help us protect the planet through corrosion control and proactively provide solutions for our customers.
Coming to work for MESA means you’ll be provided benefits that meet the needs of you and your family. We provide comprehensive medical benefits, including dental and vision, as well as no-cost extras like annual health assessments and flu shots. We believe family comes first, and our parental leave program means you can spend time with your newest family members without worrying about your paycheck.
INTERNING AT MESA
We love welcoming new people to the industry! MESA partners with schools like OSU-IT and Kilgore College to offer summer internships in our field teams. This three-month program will take you across the country, working with different crews and experiencing everything our business has to offer. You will work on pipeline integrity projects, get your hands dirty with construction work, see our drilling operations, and learn what it takes to protect our nation’s infrastructure. It’s a great jumping off point to understand the industry and have a little fun along the way!
Other benefits include:
- 401(k) plan with company match of 50% when you contribute up to 8% of your pay
- Paid holidays and PTO starting at 10 days
- Company-paid life insurance
- Access to free financial counseling through INTRUST Bank
- 1-800-MD telemedicine program
- Surgical management program
- Employee Assistance Program – free access to counseling and other professional services
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- Training & development, including industry certification
- Job progression program, enabling you to be in control of your career destiny
- Per diem for our traveling field teams
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gym & fitness reimbursement
- Charitable match – we help you help others!
- Tuition reimbursement
As an employee, you’ll be provided the tools you need to succeed, and recognition from your peers and your supervisor when you do. We keep our doors open and constantly seek feedback because we know being a Great Place to Work means listening to the people who work here.
MESA is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and fully complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, and other classifications.
Newsletter: Sign up for our monthly email and get exclusive store coupons, industry expert tips and more!