Reasons for Regular Inspection:
MESA can provide a wide range of inspection services for our customers, whether the reasons require Internal, External, Integrity, Formal, Compliance or simply Routine/Maintenance Inspections.
- Environmental Compliance: Both Federal (EPA) and State environmental regulations require the routine inspections of tanks, pipelines, and pressure vessels.
- Safety Compliance: OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) and local fire regulations require inspections to protect your employees and the general public.
- DOT/Pipeline Safety Compliance: Both Federal (PHMSA) and State regulations call for the inspection of Distribution and Transmission pipelines and Breakout Tanks to maintain the integrity of the systems.
- Insurance Compliance: Periodic inspection by qualified personnel may be a means to maintain insurance coverage or reduce to your premiums.
- Costs: Routine inspections can translate to a reduction in operating and capital costs. When minor problems are found and corrected immediately, the possibility of a large spill and/or an expensive and time-consuming repair is reduced.
Our Natural Gas Distribution/Transmission Testing Services include:
MESA can offer a range of Direct and Indirect testing services for our customers with Natural Gas Distribution Systems, whether the system is clearly defined and laid out or starting from scratch.
- Pipe, Cable, and RF Marker Locating with Radio Frequency Devices
- Cathodic Protection Testing, Troubleshooting, Installation, and Repair
- Gas Leak Detection Survey with Flame Ionization Detectors and 4-Gas Monitoring Equipment
- Supervision of Valve Operability Testing
- Visual/Atmospheric Inspections of Aboveground Components
- Inspection and Application of Coatings
other key services
Newsletter: Sign up for our monthly email and get exclusive store coupons, industry expert tips and more!